Friday, December 01, 2017

Preface

I started working on this novel, Vitual Nations, several years back and didn't finish it due to circumstances in my life that forced me to abandon it for a time. Now I'm back more or less to where I was before and am interested in pursuing this thing again. The reason I say "thing" is because it's a monster; a gigantic future world that could take several books to tell the whole story. I'm afraid to start again to tell the truth. That's why I've started this blog... or blogel as I'm beginning to think of it.

I'm thinking that if I start feeding out what I've done up to this point in short, easily assimilated, daily blog bursts I might be able to get a sense of whether or not there is an interest in this "thing". If so, I'll continue to write it. Maybe even get a publisher interested in it.

At the time I started writing Virtual Nations I found that I was having a difficult time finding books that I could sink my teeth into and hold me, so I thought I'd try and write something that I would like to read.

Only you, the readers, can tell me if I've been successful.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO AHEAD, WRITE YOUR NOVEL. THE LORD HATES A COWARD.

October 12, 2004 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. I placed your link under "interesting sites" in my Favorites. Don't dissappoint me..

m David
PS: Beers soon? Yu by?

October 12, 2004 at 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand to know what happened to my hero, Harry Monday!
You know who I am. I too am a writer, but without the patience to write a "whole" book. My stories are all
about a page long. You know who I am! And I know where you live. I just can't get there from here!
N Ominous

November 3, 2004 at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home